|Kentucky Greyhound Bus Stations|
(hit "refresh" to get the most recent version of this page; click on photos for larger images)
|Greyhound station [gone]
The Louisville station opened in 1937 as the first of the Arrasmith-designed, streamlined Greyhound stations. The exterior featured the initial use of blue porcelain-enamel steel panels. The interior featured a restaurant, barber shop, and baggage room. This station was demolished in the 1970s. For more, see these websites: 1, 2, and 3.
This Paducah station is probably from the 1950s or 1960s. For more, see this website.
More KY Stations:
Greyhound (Bowling Green) [gone]
Greyhound (Cave City) [gone]
Greyhound (Paducah) [gone?]